Monday, June 23, 2014





Cluster 11 C-E-R



adventuresofmssmith.blogspot.com
candokinders.blogspot.com
adamsbook.com
teachersnotebook.com

I chose Pinterest as my site to help assist students with developing appropriate academic goals.
I found some great ideas which would appeal to children from different age groups. A lot of the tools that I found would help students set their academic goals. I listed them above. The site can be adapted for my own teaching as there were some great ideas that could be used.

 Constructivism - knowledge is constructed by learners through an active, mental process of development; learners are the builders and creators of meaning and knowledge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvGx64MlWTM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwSeZNltIH4

I enjoyed watching these videos on sailing and you can see how knowledge and meaning was formed from their experiences and interactions. The children are learning something meaningful through their sailing experience.





No comments:

Post a Comment