Monday, June 23, 2014



June 20, 2014

My community and why it is important too me. I grew up in Kingston, New York and have lived here all of my life. I raised my family here and lived next door to my parents. My community is important to me because I grew up with these people and they were a big part of my life. My children went to school with my friends children and it was nice to see them all play together.

I think that being part of a community is very important. I have taught my children that it is very important to give back to your community. If you are able to volunteer at the shelter, join a board or society, anything that will help make your community better.

To be a part of your community, I believe that you need to know the people who are the driving forces behind a lot of the special events that your community holds. If you are a part of the solution, that is beneficial to all.

Hooley on the Hudson takes over Kingston (video, schedule ...Traditions in my community is the July 4th celebration on the Hudson River, the Hooley, which is an Irish festival held on Labor Day, the Italian festival which is held in the fall down by the river and the local farmers market in uptown Kingston. There are many things that are wonderful city is known for and that bring tourists here. I am very fortunate to live in a wonderful city.
Members of the St. Liberata Committee with the 2013 Italian-American ...Kingston, New York Farmers' Market



james keivom new york daily news fireworks light up the new york city ...



No comments:

Post a Comment