Sunday, June 22, 2014





 This was a very intense five weeks, but I challenged myself and I am happy to say I completed this class and I am a better person for it.  It was a very rewarding experience for me and I would like to thank my classmates and Dr. Smirnova for always being supportive and helpful.

I was a little skeptical at first with all of the technology in this class, but I really wanted to learn and show myself that I could do it. My colleagues at school were quite impressed with my ability to do a prezi. I have to admit, I was too, because when I started this class I didn't even know what a prezi was. I definitely was out of my comfort zone, but glad that I took on the challenge.

Along with the use of technology, I have learned a great deal about the theorists we studied as well. What I took away from this class was that my educational philosophy is very similar to the constructivists that we learned about during the semester. Many of this information will be helpful to me with my daily work with children in the classroom. I also learned how beneficial reflection is for the teacher and the student.

There were a couple of things that I really enjoyed during my educational journey in this class. One was that I really enjoyed having Dr. Smirnova as the Professor. She is just lovely and always there to answer any questions. The second would be that I was part of a wonderful class. We just meshed and got along really well. I felt that we were there for each other and that was a very nice feeling.

If you are considering going into education, I must recommend this class. You will learn so much about the theorists and technology which plays such an important role too.

Go and inspire your students with pleasure!
Make them creative, caring, smart.
May you feel in the end – Accomplished and Happy!
It will be the connection --- I was at the START.

I will never forget that you were at the start!

No comments:

Post a Comment